- Apartment Name: Bona Vista
- Location: Lebak Bulus – Jakarta Selatan
- Tower/Floor/View: Pent House/Beautiful City
- Size: 239 m2
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathroom: 3
- Maid Room: 1
- Maid Bathroom: 1
- Condition: Newly Renovated, Full Furnished, Design Elegan, Minimalis. Menjadi Model Majalah Home and Living. Kualitas Furnitures dan Interior Apartemen Kelas Premium.
- Facility: Competition-size 25m lap pool, Basketball and Volleyball courts, Tennis courts, wading pool, children’s playgrounds and sand pits, lots of safe grounds and gardens for kids to play, Soccer field, fitness center, 1 Km jogging track, mini-market and dry cleaners/launderers on site, backup generators to ensure uninterrupted power supply, poolside barbeque for private gatherings, service-oriented property management staff, including on-site maintenance and repair, maid service and food delivery options, satellite and Cable TV links, with premium movie channels and NHK options available, ample private covered parking, high speed internet access through cable modem connections.
- Additional Info:
– Unit Penthouse
– Newly Renovated
– Full Furnished
– Design Elegan, Minimalis
– Menjadi Model Majalah Home & Living
– Kualitas Furnitures dan Interior Apartemen kelas Premium
– Pent House Unit terletak di lantai khusus,
– View bagus
– Bona Vista located in Totally Residential Area and near the SIS School.It is comfortable and quiet area. This is the Penthouse unit, owned by Japanese before (Japanese owner), right now already bought by Local owner, but the interior and furnitures still remain the same style as before (it has already Renovated, Re-painted, and New Furnitures will be considered and provided with consideration if that is requested from the tenant). Enjoy the comforts of your new home at BonaVista Apartments in South Jakarta. BonaVista offers a community environment with exceptional facilities and service. Designed by world-renowned architects, Arquitectonica (USA), BonaVista Apartments features an open, airy concept amidst lush contoured gardens.
What are you looking for in a home? During your stay in Indonesia, you will undoubtedly want to choose housing close to the expatriate community in South Jakarta. BonaVista apartments are strategically located within 5-15 minutes of many places frequented by expatriates. There is the added convenience of having the Kinderland Pre-school and the Singapore International School (SIS) immediately adjacent to the apartments. Visit BonaVista and find out why our apartments have become home to so many expats in Jakarta.
Stressed out? Kick back and enjoy the environment. Quiet neighborhood. Unique, open airy concept 24-hours security guards, complemented by video/audio phones and limited entrances to the apartment complex ensures your safetyLush gardens surrounding the apartment complex are designed by Belt Collins(Singapore) set on a spacious 12 hectares. Some apartments offer private gardens. Panoramic view of the mountains, from three sides of one of the tallest apartment towers in South Jakarta.The only Apartment complex in Indonesia designed by world – renowned architects, Arquitectonica (USA) About Bonauli Real Estate.
Bonauli Real Estate is committed to developing homes, offices and commercial buildings that represent true value — assets that will continue to appreciate in the years to come. The company has received various awards from Jakarta authorities for being one of the most environmentally conscious land developers. Established in 1972, Bonauli was one of the charter members of Real Estate Indonesia (REI), the country’s real estate association. Bonauli’s principal founder, Mr. Sjarif Batanghari, was on the REI Board of Directors for four terms, and presently retains the role of Honorary Director. The name Bonauli originates from the Batak language of North Sumatra, with Bona meaning “Beginning” Â and Uli translating to “Beautiful”. Its logo represents its initials, stylized to symbolize parcels of land. Bonauli’s completed land development projects in Jakarta include the 30 hectare Bona Indah Gardens adjacent to Bona Vista Apartments in Lebak Bulus, the 12-hectare Bona Sarana Indah and the 10-hectare Batu Ceper Indah Housing Estates. Projects under development include the 40-hectare Bona Karta estate in the vibrant industrial town of Cilegon, West Java. Bona Karta encompasses townhomes, shophouses, the Cilegon International School and the future four-star Cilegon Lee Gardens Hotel, a joint venture with Denmark’s Maersk Line and Hong Kong’s Lee Gardens Group.Selling Price: Rp 4.900.000.000